- We are seeking crew members and leadmen to fill our ranks. We need motivated and self-driven individuals that are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Experience is preferred but not required. You will be paid at an extremely completive rate, while also getting paid per diem when you are away from home. This is the perfect opportunity for motivated individuals to start a career that can follow them throughout their life.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Willingness to work over-time and emergency call-outs on weekends, when necessary.
- Must have an EXCELLENT mechanical aptitude.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Perform all duties within compliance of OSHA, company safety, and environmental regulations; including wearing the proper PPE for the task at hand.
- The ability to climb stairs, perform lifting over 75 pounds, sit, kneel, and stand for long periods, work in confined spaces, and work at heights above 50’.
- General knowledge with various powered and cordless tools.
- Welding capabilities and certifications preferred.
- Pay will be based solely on experience.